Melee Magthere classes have undergone a new method of teaching, a new grading scale, a reward system, and of course a more militaristic discipline structure.
1) Class begins with voluntary presentations assigned from the week before.
2) A short time will be alotted to classmates to debate the theory of the given presentation.
3) Lecture will begin.
4) Voluntary Duels
5) Group battles which are fought under globes of darkness.
1) Will grade you on attendance.
2) Volunteering for presenations and giving good presentations will give you good merits.
3) Participation in class, say nothing, get nothing.
4) Challenge in duels, make a challenge more difficult for yourself and put up a fight, gain merit, pick an easy target for you, get nothing.
5) Showing leadership in group battles and tact.
1) Top three students will receive special status.
2) The number one ranked student will become a master of melee magthere under Korvelas until i have acquired seven masters.
3) The second and third ranked students will be put into a multi-house combat unit under the direct command of the Szith council and no other. Your allegiance is no longer to your specific house as you serve Szith and all its matrons as Szith's best warriors.
4) Fourth and fifth ranked students will receive commendation among their house increasing your prestige and possibly giving you a promotion within your house. (To be determined by your house)
1) Unlike Mish, Korv is just short of a socially demented nightmare and he will be playing the part. Korvelas is militaristic, arrogant, inherently violent and gets down right sick when it comes to sheer brutality.
2) Speak when spoken to or given permission to speak.
3) Do not interrupt his class lest you want to be the example to the class on successful torture methods (and i'll do it)
4) Respect your superiors, this goes for those playing female characters attending melee. Korvelas is male, but in melee he is in command, powermongering has no business in melee, have no doubt Korvelas outranks you in that building. Outside is different but inside you will respect his rank, in turn he'll respect yours. (Exempt our matrons and high ranking priestesses who technically would of already graduated from melee anyway)
5) For those who attended the first class Korv will teach different from Coro, Coro allowed the concept of being continually challenged because he is lenient by nature. Korvelas's word is law, challenge him if you have a valid point but continually doing so will cause you to probably start losing limbs. (This is Korv's rp, he made master with this extreme sense of brutality, that rp will not change for convenience so this is merely for clarification.)
Classes will take place on Saturday's 3 pm. pacific 6 pm. est. US time
EDIT by Vilm:
Melee Magthere classes will be on Saturdays 4 pm pacific US time, 7 pm est. I will hold a class for last saturday's cancellation on Tuesday at 4 pm pacific US time 7 pm est.