Im going to be revamping the structure of melee. Last time, i did not have the organization that i wished mainly because of large classes, and scattered attendance so im going to narrow it down.
1) Closed classes, only those who have signed into the class may participate and only their house females may attend to observe.
2) Signing in will take place on another post, the first six applicants will be entered, first come first serve.
3) Im setting it to a 3 tier course structure, each tier four weeks long.
Tier 1: Warrior training
A) Combat methods training.
B) One on one combat training.
C) Patrol and military training.
Tier one is basic training, the best three from the Tier one will advance to Tier 2. Tier 2 training will take place after two Tier 1 classes are complete and i have received 6 people for Tier 2 class.
Tier 2: Weaponmaster training
A) Combat theory
B) Strategy theory
C) Basic tactical training
Only three will make it to Tier 3 every two classes. Successful completion of Tier 2 will give you weaponmaster credibility and possibly grant you such a rank in your house. Further more recognition for advance combat training.
Tier 3: Warmaster training
A) Advanced combat theory
B) Advance strategic and tactical warfare training
C) Leadership training
Completion of Tier 3 will grant you one of two things. Person at the top of the class will become the second ranked master of melee under me, the other two will respectfully be put into an elite bi-partisan unit under the direction of the Ulath'tallar or the Valsharess of Szith.
1) Attendance: there are only four classes per tier, if you fail to contact me before missing a class to reschedule, i will mark you absent, two no shows will drop you from the class and you will be replaced by a runner up on the sign in post.
2) Partcipation: If i dont see you speak, i dont see you. Fail to partcipate will get you a fail and my boot up your ass. Your wasting my time and one of my limited slots for someone who does want to participate.
3) Responses: Speak logically, we dont have to agree in class debates, but if you sound like an idiot, i'll assume you are not paying attention and/or not learning anything and fail you.
Days: I will be holding classes, Thursday nights at 5 pm. and Friday at noon. this is US pacific time so work out your schedules. i set those times for those not in my time zones mainly because i work weekends.