Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

House Morbb'dalharen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shriae'dia

Shriae'dia

House Morbb'dalharen Empty
PostSubject: House Morbb''dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:17 am

Hello there,

caused by RL issues I have less playtime now, so maybe I have missed something, but I was wondering if there is background story posted somewhere to explain the house merge.

I would like to know:
- What is common knowledge of other houses (Kor'ali/ Dev'lin) concerning the house merge
- Why have Kor'ali and Dev'lin accepted the "new" house?
- Are there any changes planed concerning the academy leaderships?
- How has the war between Dev'lin and Mori'hyanda ended?

At the moment my character has no idea how to treat a Morbb'dalharen so some answers are more then welcome.

Regards,

Svener
Back to top Go down
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:52 pm

/// I have no idea as to if this suggestion will be accepted, but the house merger could be tired into the shadow war that was running between Mori and Dev'Lin. Simplely put, and please no insults intend so don't infer them, please, IF (big if) folks agree that house Mori was absorbed into Morcane and they took on the new name as a result of Mori losing the the shadow war with Dev'Lin, it could clean up both the questions of "why a new house" and "what happened with the shadow war"

Is that something the community would agree to? ///
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:58 am

I would say more likely that it would be that Mori was weekend and Morcane swept in for the kill, taking up the stragglers and forming a new house under Nandra's banner, however this does not account for Valsharess Pau'Mai...

Nandra probably has more info than me.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Kethri

Kethri

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:18 pm

General knowledge of the subject would be nice. It would make other houses machinations much easier. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:18 pm

Understandable, I wish I could give answers. I had little to do with the merger however. Nandra or Pau are the only ones that can really answer this. I pushed for RP solution in the council threads, but have yet to actually figure out how things transpired in game, as I was not there for finalizations. At the last house meeting, I pushed for more board presence so we could improve guild communication and keep things consistant with stuff going on in game. I have not got even half of what I have asked for, people are very lax on checking boards. Nandra is pretty good about it though and will respond to this in time.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
NawenM

NawenM

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:10 pm

The RP for the establishment of quellar Morbb'dalharen is pretty much past now. The old house Morcane is no more in the noble district and repairs of bugs, updates and stuff for house Morbb should be done by now. I would have been to the house more often if I had not been playing Siriwyn Xilodel so much lately... Neutral

In the past before the merger, I was in touch with both Vilmathien and PauMai about how to RP the merger...which, according to my understanding, is this:

House Moriyhanda had decreased in size and become weak. Ilharess Nandra Morcane, before the merger, met with Ilharess PauMai, before she became Valsharess, and the two ilharessen agreed on an alliance with each other against House DevLin, although House Morcane would not take action in the war against DevLin until an appropriate time. Members of house Mori were more active in thier fight against those of house DevLin.

Then rather suddenly, Ilharess PauMake seized the opportunity and became Valsharess. She met with Ilharess Nandra and told her that both Moriyhanda and Morcane should unite, under a new name. Not long afterwards at a good time, Ilharess Nandra, the Valsharess and members of both houses met to discuss particulars of uniting both houses and to decide on an appropriate name. The Valsharess suggested Morbb'dalharen which was unamously agreed upon. Sigils and keys to the house was given to Morcane members. It was decided that Nandra would be the Ilharess of the new house.

The above is my RP/IC recollection of how that happened tongue

Now, OOC-wise, I admit, it was hard to know just what was going on after HaloDeity, who played Ilharess Qilintha, quit logging on to play because of RL issues. Which meant that the Mori/Morc war against DevLin came to an abrupt end. It never did seem to resume and the house war RP pretty much...died : ( Ilharess Qilintha was needed and a key player in it. Without her, we couldnt continue it and it never did resume...

DM Blight made keys and sigils for Nandra to give to Morcane members for the new house which are all gone now. DM Blight tried making Nandra a new Ilharess ring for Morbb, but they didnt work, so Nandra even now, does not have one. I'll keep working on that. After Nandra gets a working Ilharess ring, people wont have to bother DM's for a name change, key and sigil.

As far as the proces of new members joining the house, what a player has to do is fill out an application, for which there is a template at the Morbb forums. Fill it out, submit to Vilmathiem via a PM and make a char bio and post it here at the char bio section of the forums. The players application may be dicussed among members of the house. Ilharess Nandra will make the final decision though about an applicants acceptance, just like she did with house Morcane. If they are accepted, I will tell them in game or PM. But for right now, since Nandra doesnt have an Ilharess ring yet, the new member will have to ask a DM for the name change, key and sigil to the house.

If anyone else has anything to add, please do so....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House Morbb'dalharen   House Morbb'dalharen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House Morbb'dalharen
Page 1 of 1