Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!

Go down 
+3
ReapermanAUS
Dieu_Le_Fera
Valas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Valas

server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Empty
PostSubject: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 am

its fun to play again... sinc ethe server wont break any 5 minutes...

but with most of the drow gone... the surfacers really make fun of us.. we nee dour matron mothers.. our yatthrins.. and the order to implant fear in them once again =)

come on!
Back to top Go down
Dieu_Le_Fera

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Good luck with bringing old players back... I don't see much hope for Szith without active involvement from the DM staff and a direction that they wish to take Szith if it's ever updated.
Back to top Go down
ReapermanAUS

ReapermanAUS

PostSubject: Im Here   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:27 pm

Dont let Catalyst discourage you He just trying to get rid of all the old houses so he can rule new one pirat

now that server is stable Ive been on a few hours a day will be more if they actually start updating and adding the nice things Like appearance changer which would actually give some DMs more time to do DM stuff. and if the Fix things that should have been done along time ago when the Queen oif the Duergars donated money to server For Nor Dun and got nothing for her monet they still have no low lvl areas no picks or homestones or ammunition, (in the shop called Projectiles) in Nor Dun no where to sell ore let alone get quest xp for iron or hides alot of Drow players also played Duergar and they had been so badly treated that they left

Things need to be balanced DM events for surfacers all the time and nothing for UD is not going to Fly same as making the surface more estetically pleaseing while leaveing duergars to try and make it to Szith so the can fight something a low lvl could kill is really not the way to keep players in the UD.
Back to top Go down
ombra

ombra

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 am

I'll have a look around, I haven't played for like 8 months

regards
Kalafein Dev'Lin - Faern
Myriel Rhyn'thar - Yath'abban
Back to top Go down
Valas

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:58 am

dm mattachine did great in doing events for the new low lvl drows the last days (heck each event a day)

that was fun playing...

good to see so many old big guns ic..

Nandra , Vindel, Shriae, Kalafein

thrar devlin eben said quilinthia will be back =)
Back to top Go down
quizzt

quizzt

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 am

Saya Morbb'dalharen will be back as soon as i get back from my overseas mission. I hope the UD will be crowded again Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Calel3

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 pm

\\\\Too lazy to install the game
Back to top Go down
BladeChill

BladeChill

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Smile i've been hopping in as both Alzar Dev'lin and Mazrim Morrb' (and several of my other various drow) but always end up alone Sad so after about a half hour or so of grinding and no RP I switch games. If anyone is on and wants company please feel free to message me on xfire. If I'm home and pc is on then xfire is running. name on xfire is same as here BladeChill
Back to top Go down
http://www.dekzadvelven.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!   server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server is stable like never before.. time to get back to Szith!
Page 1 of 1