Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Summoning the Handmaiden

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_SongSpider
Admin

Summoning the Handmaiden Empty
PostSubject: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Ok here we go this plot will begin with the summoning of the handmaiden. I would like all three Matron's present, but a priestess from each house will do if necessary. I am free THURS during the day and most evening in central time so long as I know a head of time. Let's figure a time and get this going.
Back to top Go down
NawenM

NawenM

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:41 pm

I can be available Thursday night too. I think Qilintha Devlin is available as well on Thrusday
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:17 am

Thursday is good for me, just let me know times... I'm GMT but of course need to work around my little boys routine.
I can be free definitely from 9pm GMT onwards, so 4pm EST.

Can't wait for the plot, exciting stuff! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DM_SongSpider
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 am

I think that would be 3PM my time (CST) Thurs. Sounds good to me. If we are in agreement with that time I will announce it on the Main Forums, so we can have as many show up as possible.
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:43 am

Well of course. I'm good with that... Can we confirm?
Back to top Go down
Valas

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:43 am

well its not that important but i think i can make it there *g*
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:31 am

^^^ Well it's the start of a plot, so it's worth going to it (for everyone).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summoning the Handmaiden   Summoning the Handmaiden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summoning the Handmaiden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms  :: OOC Szith Discussion and Lore :: General Discussion-
Jump to: