Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?

Go down 
+3
quizzt
GeeFresh
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Empty
PostSubject: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 pm

///

Hi everyone,

Please try to read this with a "smiling friendly voice" in your head =)

I was hoping someone could tell me what is happening now in Szith?

I hear tell that members of Houses Morcane and Mori are now forming a new House under a completely different name. Does this mean that both Mori and Morcane houses are now dead?

How does this work with the Mori-Dev'Lin shadow war? Does Mori get 'wiped out'?

Do we need to come up with a story to explain this?

Has a story already been worked out?

What happens to the players who are off line/long term AFK who are members of those houses if they are now defunct?

What do we do about the guild halls for these two houses?

Does one of them get renamed? Does the other become empty and nameless?

Do we ask Hari to remove the surnames of the NPC's who have the last name of Mori or Mrcane that are in the Sorciere (or elsewhere)?

I've heard rumors that a House order might be established again, is that true?

If there is a house order, and Mori and Morcane are no more, does that make Dev'Lin first house and Kor'ali second? (Dev'Lin being the oldest remaining) or is that reversed, with Kor'ali first and Dev'Lin second (since I think Kor'ali is more active at the moment)?

Is there an OOC council anymore?

I'm willing to roll with whatever, but please guys, if you know, could you clue us in?

///
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Mori'hyanda and Morcane are joining to form one house, neither is taking over the other and neither is 'dying'. All previous RP/History/Plots for both houses are combined into the new house under the new name and all previous alliances and statuses remain.

The Shadow war continues, however I have not been able to develop it for some time as the leader of house Dev'lin is not active at present due to personal reasons which I am aware of and appreciate. Without Halo's direct input I will not be able to progress the war to it's next stage.

The two seperate plots of 'The House War' and 'The House Merge' were initially supposed to run concurently so that in the alliances stage of the war the merge would conicide however the delay caused by IRL in the house war has seen one plot overtake the other. I'm waiting to hear from Halo after her problem has been sorted so appologize for the delay.

The OOC council still exists and is mainly forum based at present due to time zone issues. I and a couple of DM's are working on renaming NPC's and remodeling houses as well as cretaing new armors etc. All members of either house Morcane or Mori'hyanda automatically become Morbb'dalharen or drop the house name all together, that choice is down to the player.

I have taken the position of Valsharess of Szith and after these two plots have concluded will be using the house war and the rules devised therein to form a return to house ranking system which will operate fairly and under direct supervision of the council. Challanges will be able to be made every 3 months so the house orders in Szith will reflect those who actually RP powermongering in the name of thier house and not just those who have the most members or ability to PvP.
Back to top Go down
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 pm

///
THANK YOU GEEFRESH !!!!

It all sounds great, thank you so much for answering my questions, and please, there is no need to apologize for the RL delay on the shadow war, I for one often have RL conflicts that have to be attended to, which keeps Raye'Kan to being more of a supporting role than anything else

Again, thanks, great answer, clears up a lot of rumors, confusion, etc.
///
Back to top Go down
quizzt

quizzt

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 am

// spoken like a true Valsharess cheers //
Back to top Go down
BladeChill

BladeChill

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 pm

\\\hmmm just quick question.... Now if Pau is Valsharess does she plan on using the VDVM which would fall under her control? Havn't seen Radra in awhile so was just wondering. Anyone know if Radra is Perma AFK? lol Any thoughts or updates?...... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.dekzadvelven.darkbb.com
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:03 pm

I've spoken with Radra briefly last week, she's not feeling too good at the moment. Will keep on top of it though.
Back to top Go down
NawenM

NawenM

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 4:12 pm

And with Pau having taken over the position of Valsharess, Nandra will be moving to establish herself as Ilharess of the new house
Back to top Go down
BladeChill

BladeChill

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Huh couple quick questions as I havn't heard or seen anyting about it (though it may be that i'm blind)

What are the plans for the new house mesage board? will one board be used like mori' or morcanes? will new board be made? Will we have Vilmi' add a section for the house here? with open and locked forums for house members? Any discussion on this yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dekzadvelven.darkbb.com
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Good questions all, and all possibilities....., post your question on the Mori and Morcane boards as well, and we can figure out how want to work it. I say, to centralize posting I could set it up here is a private forum only accessible by members, the choice is of course a majority decision.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
quizzt

quizzt

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:11 am

i like the idea of a forum for the new house here, you have my vote (if that was needed)
Back to top Go down
GenocideMode

GenocideMode

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:14 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:22 am

Got my vote also, better to get everything in one place if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:16 pm

Should be done in the next day or two.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?   What is Going On With Szith Houses Now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Going On With Szith Houses Now?
Page 1 of 1