Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation

Go down 
+2
Ronan
PrinceMiskin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PrinceMiskin

PrinceMiskin

Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Empty
PostSubject: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:14 pm

What is Melee Magthere?

The Melee Magthere (MM), or Drow Academy of Melee, is the place where all free Drow train, and develop their combat skills and competences.

There are no requirements to join the academy other than being a Drow and being free -free as not being a rothe (slave). Drow rothe will have to follow a different protocol to join -for more information see below.

The Head of Melee Magthere is the Headmaster of the School, the Warlord or Ul'Saruk. The Ul'Saruk is a highly respected figure of Drow society. She has the right to participate in the Drow City Council and is in charge for all students and Masters of the academy within its borders. The current Headmaster of Melee Magthere is Ul'Saress Eleuthera Morcane.

Dogma of Melee Magthere

Melee Magthere is a faithful servant of Lloth, the Valsharess and the City Council of Szith.

Hierarchy and Circles of Study

The Melee Magthere has five titles associated with it: Wanre, Sargtlin, Draada, Sutrino and Ul'Saruk.

Wanre: All new recruits will be classified as Wanre and will attend the first circle of Studies.

Sargtlin: All Wanre who have graduated from the first circle of studies will receive the rank of Sargtlin, and attend the second circle of studies.

Draada: All Sargtlinen who have graduates from the second circle of studies will receive the rank of Draada, and attend the third circle of studies. Draada are eligible to teach Wanre, up to the level of Sargtlin.

Sutrino: Sutrino are the masters of the academy, and well respected figures of Drow society. They have received thorough education in all types of combat, they are eligible to teach Wanre and Sartlin, up to the level of Draada.

Sutrino need to graduate the third and hardest circle of studies. Most Drow will never reach this level. Sutrino are nominated directly by the Headmaster of the School.

Basic Laws of the Academy of Melee
(Strictly within its borders)

I. Laws regarding the behaviour of members of the academy towards Drow guests, or guests who wish to join.

- All the titles mentioned above are valid strictly within the borders of the Academy of Melee, and NOT in the entire Drow society.

- All students or Masters of Melee Magthere must respect and bow to all highly prominent members of Drow society like Yathrinen, or members of nobility, who wish to attend the academy.

- All Drow, who wish to attend the lectures of the Melee Magthere and become students, must start from the level of Wanre regardless their title in Drow society.

- All Drow, regardless their title in Drow society who wish to attend the courses of Melee Magthere must respect its laws. Incompliance with the rules of the school may lead to permanent ban from the lectures.

- Commoners of Drow society who do not wish to become students are kindly requested not to attend the Melee Magthere during the class as guests, unless invited by a Sutrino or Ul'Saruk.

If they do, they will be required to stay quiet, and respect the academy.

- Rothe (Slaves) who wish to join the academy for training must bring a letter from their Master explicitly requesting to train the rothe to the Ul’Saruk. The Master will hold responsibility for any indiscretions of the Rothe within the academy.

A Rothe will never receive any title associated with the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Anything at all going with Melee Magthere? I think Mish left, not completely sure thou, and I do not know any of the new members as I kept out of it after resigning as the previous Ul'saruk.

Just.... curious. It needs to get up and running again :/
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:00 am

I haven't the vaguest idea. I haven't seen Mysh in sometime. If Mysh is gone we need a epic fighter type to take control and start things moving.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
quizzt

quizzt

PostSubject: Re: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:31 am

From what i have read on our morcane forum Mysh has left the server Sad and the position is vacant.

I don't know if he permanently left or just needed a break.

Saya
Back to top Go down
Elundur Kor'ali

PostSubject: Joining   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 am

I would like for Elundur Kor'ali to join. So as soon as someone wants to start it up let me know. Elundur is lvl 12 right now
Back to top Go down
Sorn Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Korvelas Dev'Lin... Weaponmaster of House Dev'Lin... has been nominated for the position. Hopefully we will have some decisions on the rank structures of the city in the next week or so and we can build some activity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation   Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Melee Magthere - Dogma and Principles of Operation
Page 1 of 1