Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

A new Ulathtaller?

Go down 
+2
vald
NawenM
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NawenM

NawenM

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:33 pm

I had a few tells with Vilmathien Mori last night and was wondering if she was still going to be Ulathtaller, as I have not seen her in game lately till last night. What she said seemed to indicate to me that someone else could be Ulathtaller if they will step up to the plate.

Vilm, if you are reading this I hope that you can remain Ulathtaller. I know real life and stuff happens. But the position of Ulathtaller should be filled I think. There seems to be a missing rung on the ladder of drow hiearchy, especially noticable since PauMai became Valsharess. But, perhaps the position will be filled again with Vilmathien coming back or someone else getting it after the new drow house updates are finally in game
Back to top Go down
vald

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

well valdina was the first one she can do it again no problem she is a purclass lvl 30 cleric with lothirian domains of darkness and evil
Back to top Go down
dan3870

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: amith for Ulthallar   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Amithrulia can do it as well and is more qualified in cleric levels than most
Back to top Go down
NawenM

NawenM

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:24 pm

So, as Vilmathien put it to me in a tell, who's gonna step up to the plate and become Ulathtaller? Nandra is busy enough being Ilharess and dealing with all the jalukal lolligagging around in Szith Center Razz
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:09 pm

I have not stepped down yet. I have been busy lately, and started getting back in the game this weekend. The option for someone else to step up to the plate has always been open, and I would be willing to rp the situation accordingly with that person if they want it. If not I will continue to hold onto it and rp it, and will again try to host classes, etc.

The important thing is that the person who holds the position actually tries to do things with it, as I have done in the past. If another player wants the opportunity to try they are welcome. However, I am not quitting playing.

As a side note: The Ulathtallar IMO should be played by a DM or a player who is in constant comunication with one. My biggest problem with the position is being the voice of LOlth. It is difficult being the voice of a god, that does not speak to you. If the position was held by a dm or someone in comunique with a DM playing Lolth, it would be a lot more interesting for that player and the city. It would also give admin a "steering" wheel for Szith....hint, hint, hint...
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
vald

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:22 am

PPL seem to think Ulathtallar is a position of power for there house, it is not, the Ulathtallar, as vim said is tne spearetual leader of szith and like the the valshress and must remain neutral between the houses and must not show favor
Back to top Go down
ReapermanAUS

ReapermanAUS

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: A new uthataller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 am

As You can see by the post above This Labella is how it has always been in Szith The Uthataller has no house ties you would be thinking of how it works In the City of Menzoberranzan or Ches Nasad (when referancing a Matron being Uthataller) but that doesnt work here as to what you said about Dm playing Uthataler so can be in Diff Time Zones that could be said of Melee and Sorcere and the Vsdm and the King and Queen of Norough Dun and the speakers of all the elves as I said in another post This a slippery slope

As to more than one Dm playiing the Uthattaller I hope that they can all keep the current edicts and plots straight actually I really dont see this working.

Valsharess as a Dm well of course that is right cause server rules state we need a Dm for Raids and whats a war other than a huge drawn out raid lol

And yes I read Vilms post and the idea about being in constatnt contact iwith a Dm who Knows the Background of Szith (like Vilm Did) and all the secrets that knows a little how the chaotic evil bitch thinks sounds good to me But heres the thing the player doesnt have to follow Lolths suggestions which can then start rp to have her deposed by lolth sending visions to appropriate candidates that they would be the New Uthataller but if she follows the will of Lolth then she stays Uthataller.

Remembering the Number one Rule of Playing a deity Dont BE an ASS and thats always been the servers first rule which is to say a Dm does not go around outing heretics in any IC way shape or form.

Another thought if a Dm wants to do some temple rp there are planty of NPC Yathtallers to choose from they need not have a say in the council if they have a say and this is a very big say mind you having the council is playing with ourselves as we can be over ruled about things in the city by the staff oh they could do that anyway but then we all left when that was happening so prob steer clear of that againjust my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
ombra

ombra

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 am

Shadow has made it clear that a DM Arch Priestess is TEMPORARY to allow the main ranks to be filled in houses. As you said the Arch Priestess should be neutral and not aligned, so this means that it is a position taken away from a house, unlike the position of Archmage of Sorcere or Warlord of Melee Maghtere. What Shadow said was simply: first fill in the ranks of Ilharess and one Yathrin per each house, then we can roleplay the nomination of a Ulathtallar and he also made it clear that it's players job to run politics. The most important organism in Szith is the Council of Matrons so let's get that running first. We are at a good point now since even Dev'Lin had comebacks and now there's even going to be a "fight" for the position of Matron of that house. After we have all matrons active and at least a priestess active for each house I am pretty sure Shadow will agree to nominate a Ulathtallar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new Ulathtaller? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Ulathtaller?   A new Ulathtaller? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new Ulathtaller?
Page 1 of 1