Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess

Go down 
+6
GeeFresh
Vilmiathien
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin
Ba'al Kor'ali
dan3870
ReapermanAUS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ReapermanAUS

ReapermanAUS

Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:11 pm

High Priestess Of Szith

What about a Kor'ali One Amith is fully qualified and plays at least every 2 days for hours and doesnt have another pc .

I can tel you I have started to get a little peeved at the way there are no Kor'ali in any position of Authority in Szith Ive meen waiting months for a test or quest to take over Celith position starting to look on the whole noble thing with cyniical eyes of an outsider who cany get in. Oh and Blacksabbath song Paranoid is my favourite lol bu tIm serious havent we proved we not going anywhere YET?

Last edited by ReapermanAUS on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dan3870

PostSubject: Amithrulia High Preistess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:13 pm

I try and play for a couple of hours each day and assign new drow task which they can handle. I am currently level 27 and a pure cleric of Lloth probably one of the few or the only one who still plays. I totaly agree with Vin'del since house Morcane and Mori are combining into one house as ours continues to grow through rp and team work as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Ba'al Kor'ali

Ba'al Kor'ali

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:18 pm

I give my thumbs up to Amith... I,m new myself ...3 weeks old on the server... And well Amithrulia is quite a good Rper.. seriously and always helping other... Even if she can be an ass when you dont know her style hehehe But I truly think it would be a good asset for the High Priestress
Back to top Go down
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 pm

/// Hope you don't mind me pipe'n in, but personally, I have enjoyed my RP with Ami, and feel she is very much the proper drow cleric, as well as being a nice player 00C ///
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

If Ami wants, it she can challenge VIl here on the boards ooC and we can make arrangements for rp in game. Please read the other thread on this.....
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:38 pm

I understand how the Kor'ali house can feel a bit miffed about not having a position of "power" in Szith but you're going to have to have a lot of Lore about drow to hold that particular position.. I'd personally recommend starting somewhere a little more suitable then moving up if that is the only reason you're goign to challange.

Vilm is now and has been one of the (and if not the) main driving forces in Szith's return to malla and I don't think I've seen anyone yet who is as qualified as she is for the position of Ulath'tallar.

That being said, I haven't seen Vilm much recently and fair is fair when it comes to challanges for position RP wise and such a challange would be interesting to watch *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Ba'al Kor'ali

Ba'al Kor'ali

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:22 pm

I agree with the Lore thing you saying... But I'm wondering why someone would have a "power" position like your saying in a "game" to get his character in "this certain position" To dont play it anymore ?... I'm playing on Drow side only for about 1 month now and playing for over 60-80 hours a Week... Like I was saying to some DMs ... Why there is none of the "High Council of Szith" online except for the 2 times I saw the Valharess on... Yesturday night I had the chance to speak with Korvelas Dev'lin ... Well I dont care that anyone get to these "special" position but at least play these character ??? It is like Being the President of the USA and once your elected Bang your gone to somewhere else and we dont even see you anymore and come back after 4 years and then say !! Elect me again... IMO this is just stupid

(sorry for my bad english)
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:51 pm

What most people don't understand is the amount of work that these positions carry on the admin side. Couple that with the fact that not everyone is like you and has 60-80 hours a week to play, some only have 2 or 3 hours a week and then add in the fact that they could be playing when you're not along with most people who have been here long enough to get these positions have more than once PC and I think you have your answer.

I'm currently having a little break from Valsharess Pau until I can get this War finished and I can't do that unil the Illharess of Dev'lin returns, there are several plots in motion at present being run by players as well as DM's.

If you have need of anyone specific for something you are trying to arrange that holds a position try contacting them via PM as that is the best way given time zone differences.
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Um...I've only been absent a few weeks, not a few years, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Shriae'dia

Shriae'dia

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:01 am

Quote :
Vilm is now and has been one of the (and if not the) main driving forces in Szith's return to malla and I don't think I've seen anyone yet who is as qualified as she is for the position of Ulath'tallar.

Not sure about the main driving forces but I agee with you when talking about Vilm's qualification. Although I havent met Vim often cause of different timezones I honestly spoken would like to see her keeping the position (IC wise Shriae'dia would love to see Amith leaving the house. Her way would be free to take it over then).

As I already have told told some of my kor'ali friend the position has more requirements than to lvl a drow cleric character to lvl 30. For this reason I had suggested that Amith starts to organise some classes in the temple first, so she can check if becoming the Ulathtaller is the right path for Amith.

If Amith should ever challenge Vilm I really hope to see more than PvP fights who last 5 minutes.

Quote :
I'm currently having a little break from Valsharess Pau until I can get this War finished and I can't do that unil the Illharess of Dev'lin returns,

Maybe a bit offtopc, but how long are you going to wait? If Qilintha doesnt return because of RL duties, maybe it is time to think about some other options to finish the war plot. In additon Pau'mai shouldnt be involved in the war any longer when holding her new neutral position as Valsharess, but maybe I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
GenocideMode

GenocideMode

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:46 am

Shriae'dia wrote:
Not sure about the main driving forces but I agee with you when talking about Vilm's qualification.

I must say that Vil and I were the main driving force in Szith for a very longtime befor things were tittering off. We took the initiatve and brought back the acadimes in efferet to bring back ppl to szith,started to hold classes, ran events, had DMs involved.

I belive in giving props where there due but sometimes the situition is out of any players hands and RL gets in the way.
Back to top Go down
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Vilmiathien wrote:
Um...I've only been absent a few weeks, not a few years, lol.

LOL I was on last night (and lord knows my hours are not heavy or consistent due to RL, bu that should change in a week or so) but never guess who I got to RP with?

Vilm of course =)

Vilm is about folks and playing
Back to top Go down
vald

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:39 am

Both valshress and ulthalar are neutral positions, they were originally put into game to help in driving plots and events, basically a dm helper, nether are there for personal or house gain and bothe muset leav whatever hous ther4 in we just alowed vim and bel to keep last name do 2 nobility but in fact ther not politicly allied with any house, thus far all of the past valshress and ulthalar have done a good jub in remaining neutral and not showing favor, knowing that if they do they will loose there position as fast as they gained it.

DM Blight
Back to top Go down
Vornrak

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 5:56 am

If I could play more often, I would start a class for Velguk!

And also try to put some life back into VDMV. Which I assume will resurect one day or the other.
Back to top Go down
Shriae'dia

Shriae'dia

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:26 am

Quote :
And also try to put some life back into VDMV. Which I assume will resurect one day or the other.

Yap I hope so! Shriae was ordered to concentrate on the surface and follows this order at the moment. Maybe the new Valsharess will have new order for VDVM soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess   Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amithrulia Kor'ali FOR High Priestess
Page 1 of 1