Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

Yath'abban Ascension

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

Yath'abban Ascension Empty
PostSubject: Yath'abban Ascension   Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:20 pm

Yath-abban acsension.

The Yath'abban are highly competitive. Since only two will be selected each month to achieve the rank of Yathrin. Yath'abban will be scored for the following:

1. Ritual assistance: (2pts)

Yath'abban will be expected to assist in rituals when ever possible. Each time a Yath'abban attends a ritual they will be scored.

2. Demonstration of Faith (1pts)

In game demonstration of knowledge of the tenants of Lolth. This will fall under the line of preaching, and rp action with the goal of furthering the faith and the spread of the word of Lolth. (the crazed evangelist)

3. Partaking in a class or instructional RP with a Yath'tallar (2pt)

Deductions.

1. Discreditation (-1pt)

Yath'abbanen may discredit eachother through RP. Each successful attempt at Discreditation will result in the loss of a half pt by the discredited char.

2. Assasination (-3pts)

The successfully arranged assassination (death by natural causes*cough*)of a competitor will result in the loss of a large amount of points. Assassinations must be heavily rp'd. Assassination will never give the perpetrator positive points. Assassinations must be carried out with no witnesses. Assassinations must follow TFR CVC rules.

3. Failure to follow Tradition (-1 pts)
Tradition is very important to the Yath. Any Yath'abban who does not bow to a superior or show proper respect will be deducted a half point. Mouthing off, questioning orders, not bowing or greeting by proper title etc. are all examples of this.

Note - Yath'tallaren may be refered to as as revered duaghter

These points are accumulative and will not be awarded unless the Ulathtallar, or Yathtallaren are notified of this or bare witness and report it to the Ulathtallar. Ulathtallar and staff may be told of these stories in game or can be notified by posting on the boards. These are to be descriptions of actual in game events, not stroies. Yath'tallaren are expected to report to the Ulathtallar all points they feel should given for any Yath'abban. It is highly recommended that Yath'abban post there stories here. It is recomended that Yath'abban do not rely on Yath'tallaren players to report you successes by posting. Any falsified events (things that did not happen in game do not count)
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Olor'tyrr

PostSubject: Re: Yath'abban Ascension   Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 7:52 am

A few questions arise:

* How to keep track?

* Why can't we limit it to just one ascension? And make an event out of it?

As it is now, you'll be REALLY hardpressed to even find a Yath'abban that will fail this. Heck, aren't there just two that exist?

Notes: Could we have Yath'abban meetings? People should know the competition right?

---

I think its decent, but I'm personally not convinced, and it has nothing to do with my character. For all I see for her, I cannot reasonably understand how she could fail at all with no competition. As far as I see, I've no reason at all to even get to know the other priestesses. less even compete, as I'll probably end up getting a brooding soon, and autoachieve a new rank Rolling Eyes

You're right of course in that now everyone can play all the time, and that Yath'allars should be rare (hell of alot more rare than today). I'll consider some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: Yath'abban Ascension   Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:16 pm

Quote :
How to keep track?

With the boards. Only me and maybe some of the Yath'tallaren will know who is ahead of who.

Quote :
Why can't we limit it to just one ascension? And make an event out of it?

We can, though I see no issue with there being two, and bloodrights are events, one, two or ten drow Smile
Quote :

As it is now, you'll be REALLY hardpressed to even find a Yath'abban that will fail this. Heck, aren't there just two that exist?

The Yath'abban a not set up to fail, they just may not be selected for blooding that month if they dont out perform the other Yath'abban. And no, there are more than two. Check the ranking Smile
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yath'abban Ascension   Yath'abban Ascension Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yath'abban Ascension
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms  :: The Academies :: Arach Tinilith :: OOC Discussion :: Academy rules-
Jump to: