Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Szith: Drow City of the island of Elben Aator, a NWN2 PW set in the Forgotten Realms

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
OOC Discussion
In Character Events in Szith
The Accademies
Arach Tinilith
Sorcere
Melee Magthere
Affiliates
Elben Aator
Noble Houses
Morbb'dalharen
Dev'lin
Kor'ali
Mercenary Bands
Dek'za d'Velven
Old House boards
House Mori'hyanda
House Morcane
Fallen House boards
Zau'rahel

Latest topics
» Cadence.ET.v13.10.100.Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:54 am by 

» Cadence.CONFRML.v13.10.100.Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:52 am by 

» Cadence.ASI.v16.62.000.Update.Only.Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 am by 

» Cadence.ADW.v16.60.015.Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:34 am by 

» Cadence SPB OrCAD 16.60.018
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:28 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence MMSIM v13.1 Linux
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am by 

» Cadence ASI 16.62 Win64
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:07 pm by 

» Building for s New Server
House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 pm by Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 168 on Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:15 pm

House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda

Go down 
+4
Salladin
GeeFresh
vald
Qilintha Dev'Lin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Empty
PostSubject: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:15 pm

//// This post is a copy of what is currently on the Dev'Lin forums. Only Dev'lins would be able to see this scroll and I am posting a copy on here for your information, and for any Dev'Lins currently active in this forum to see.

Also, any discussion relating to the war, is welcome to be posted here. This includes any ideas to ensure this goes as smoothly (as a war can) as possible.

Quote :
*A scroll, flickering red hovers by the doors to the tunnels, Szith and noble district, inside the house. The scroll is neat and seems not to have been written by Qilintha herself*

The scroll
Mori'hyanda and Dev'Lin are now at war

The Ilharess Dev'Lin and Ilharess Pau'mai were stood in Q'os, and while the Qilintha was threatening a jaluk Mori'hyanda over his lack of respect for her, Pau cut in.

She stood over your Ilharess, warning her that if she was to hurt a jaluk from her house, the person to harm the jaluk would be punished. Ilharess Dev’Lin saw this as a threat and became increasingly angry.

'You would take the words of a jaluk over a favored of Lloth?' Ilharess Mori'hyanda continued to speak words of herecy, regarding the jaluken Mori'hyanda of high importance, above that of a high ranked Ilharess, who had strived to keep Lloth happy throughout her days of being a Yath'rin and onward.

The words of this heretic, Pau, continued. Ilharess Dev’Lin rightfully disagreed with the ways and stated that if one of the Ilharess Mori’hyandas’ Quellar is to touch one of our Quellars jaluken, then they would be shown the same respect and the 'harmers' would be punished. The warning came with a hiss, just as it did from the Ilharess Mori’hyanda.

Ilharess Mori'hyanda challenged your Ilharess on these words and a fight ensued.

The war has begun.
Herecy will not be tolerated.
Those that stand with Mori’hyanda are heretics and you are ordered to send them to judgement, to our dark queen Lloth.

Lloth tlu malla.

/// OOC RULES!

No fighting begins until Pau and I have decided. At the moment the houses Dev'Lin and Mori are 'HOSTILE' but until we have heads up, all fighting is STRICTLY forbidden.

Once we have agreed to go ahead with the fighting - NO fighting inside of szith allowed, anywhere outside of Szith is allowed.

PvP rules of the server still apply and consent is needed by the participating player.

This is a war IC and not OOC so please lets be grown up and keep any ooc talk to a minimum, stay polite ooc if you must speak.

The other houses are NOT involved however they can take sides. The duergar are also in the same position and the war does not apply to them.

I will write more once we have discussed the rules in more depth and you will be told once the pvp can begin.
Back to top Go down
vald

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 4:34 pm

to make it fair though knowing that some players have more than 1 toon remember agter death do not log in your alt and attack it is illegal and you will be docked 3 lvls for doing so and the 24 hr rule still applies
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:20 pm

vald wrote:
to make it fair though knowing that some players have more than 1 toon remember agter death do not log in your alt and attack it is illegal and you will be docked 3 lvls for doing so and the 24 hr rule still applies

Yep - but to make it clear to everyone who is reading this - All fighting is forbidden until we have agreed on all the rules.
You can be hostile anywhere you like, just no fighting, usual Szith rules apply. =)
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:40 pm

// OK, what follows is the Mori'hyanda call to arms. As with the Dev'lin post not all information is true and there is substantial war propaganda so please don't take any OOC offence if the truth is 'played with' slightly Wink //

An impromptu and mandatory qu’ellar meeting is called amongst many whispers and talk of something that has happened, something that will change the current course of qu’ellar business and their lives for the near future at least, perhaps permanently. The various members’ hustle and bustle towards the throne room where they are met with a wall of silence that seems to suck the very words from their throats and an innate concentration draws all attention to the qu’ellar Yathrin who are congregating around the three forms of the Yath’tallar, Ulath’tallar and the Illharess on the marble steps that lead up to the throne.

Less than half of the full volume of the room are visible, those who ply their trade in the shadows seem to fade in and out of sight partly cautious as this many qu’ellar members in one place at one time would be a prime target for a decisive strike but also partly because they have become so used to their envelopment in the darkness that they find it nearly impossible now to remain out in the open for any length of time. As the room appears to fill personal grudges between members are ignored and the silence remains for fear of reprisal from all the Yath present, however a few malicious glances dart from time to time between old enemies. The Yath circle parts and the three leaders of the qu’ellar stand beside one another, the Ulath’tallar to the right of the throne, the Yath’tallar to the left and the Illharess takes her throne and begins to speak.

“Dalninilen, Dalharilen, Jaluken and Rothe, we are now at war with Qu’ellar Dev’lin.”

A murmur rises in the crowd and the Illharess allows a brief pause for whispers of the situation to be spread to those at the rear of the vast room and then she raises her hand for silence once more.

“Usstan have sought this war for some time now however the situation to instigate hostilities has presented itself in this last tenday. The details of the incident are of little consequence to the nature of this war however the first battle went to our favour *she grins* The Illharess Dev’lin has shown her true colours in her inability to control herself when dealing with matters of qu’ellar business and that of her own temper, furthermore as the situation began to escalate she also failed to strike when the battle could have been turned in her favour showing weakness in the eyes of Lolth, an unforgivable trait. The time was right and Usstan struck her down, the fight was bwael and the blood flowed from both however before usstan was able to lay a mortal wound to the unconscious body one of her jaluken saw fit to attack while usstan was wounded by the battle, the ust strike of a jaluk against an illharess known in Szith. Fortunately Usstan was able to dispatch the jaluk but naut before taking such injury that usstan had to be taken from the battle for healing, against ussa will but usstan now see for the best.”

The crowd hangs on every word, even though it seems obvious now that the Illharess still suffers from her injuries no one had even suspected before. Even in her current state those of the qu’ellar who entertain the thought of succession stay their blades in fear of failure and the bloodlust beginning to build with new direction towards the qu’ellar Dev’lin causes distraction from the notion.

“As most of dos are aware the qu’ellar Dev’lin is full of the unfaithful and impure, they even allow their jaluken to follow Lolth’s teachings and practice the art of divinity without control, they have nau form of selection process and take beggars and the diseased from the streets to swell their ranks *she pauses and lowers her tone* Worst of all Usstan have been aware for some time that a large proportion of their number are naut even faithful to Lolth *she hisses*”

The crowd roars at the hiss and all manner of clicking, tongue rolling and sounds of outrage fill the qu’ellar hall.

“It is time such heresy be extinguished, they are large in number but they lack our cohesion and purpose, they lack our belief in Lolth and we are stronger, quicker and more cunning than they will ever be. To arms children of malla qu’ellar Mori’hyanda, today we shall spill blood in Lolth’s name and dance on the corpses of our enemies once more!”

The roar reaches fever pitch as the mass of black white and purple swarms through the main hall entrance and out onto the courtyard. Rather than the usual march of a human or dwarven army the mass dissipates, climbs the walls, hollows, passages and fades into the shadows for this war will naut be fought out in the open but will take place silently in the darkness in muffled scream and poison.

\\ We’re still sorting out the details in the OOC council thread but to be true to Drow nature we don’t want a prolonged event. While the battle is easy to accommodate the conclusion, given the nature of a PW world and no perma-death of a house, is much harder to resolve.
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:58 pm

/// Also, this has to be discussed but I have found that already there are threats in the city, which is fair. However it still goes against drow society (no matter what the situation) for a jaluk to be threatening a Ilharess, or talking down to her, degrading etc.

I wont mention any names, but personally I disagree with this. Even with the war at hand, it doesn't change the fact that the Ilharess can KILL the jaluk inside of the city for such acts, and unless we want a kill on sight policy with Ilharessen and jaluken I suggest we keep this to a minimum.

In normal situations I would have just killed the jaluk in question, but I thought I'd bring it to Paus attention first for discussion (not sure where we can discuss it, and I think this should be voiced in public).
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:31 pm

\\ I think we should keep this sort of thing to the OOC council thread Halo. Tensions will be high enough and mistakes will be made but on both sides but discipline should be dispensed in house for OOC transgressions otherwise tempers are going to flare up, this is what happened before and we should all work against it happening again Smile

And please do give me names and I will have words.
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 pm

/// Yep just noticed the thread now (sorry!) and I'll be posting there with regards to discussion on the war between the council members.
Back to top Go down
Salladin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:02 pm

*Ashio Sits inside the inn located in Qo's, he leans back in his chair his boots on the table as he sips his drink, the duergar infront of him finishes his fifth pint and slams the mug onto the table wiping his mouth with his sleeve*

"Oi ye heard what that Mori lass has been sayen bout yer Clan leader?"

*Ashio slowly places his glass on the table and looks towards the duergar with mild interest a moment then replies*

"No, Why dont you enlighten me my friend."

*The duergar smirks a moment then tell's Ashio of the rumours which have been spread in regards to the encounter, as the duegar speaks Ashio cannot help but to burst into laughter the duergar seeming shocked becomes silent, Ashio once again picks up his glass and takes another sip, holding the glass to the light he grins*

"The little Sheballi has some nerve, at least her tongue is sharper than her wit or her skill with the blade. I smote down the heretic Jaluk lover myself, at Ilharress Devlin's command ofcourse.

She moaned like a common whore with every strike, and her Jaluk lover only stood there as she was cut to pieces, i think i even saw a glint of pleasure in his eyes, i guess thats the kind of thing they get up to behind closed door's."

*Ashio takes another sip of his drink before standing up, he removes a blood soaked rag from his pack and places it on the table*

"After i was done with her i had to get her filthy Shebali blood of my blades fearing it might taint me somehow. I kept the rag as a keepsake."

*the duergar eyes the rag grinning he stands and nods to Ashio*

"Niocely done lad!, sadly i gots to get back to my work, perhaps another time."

*Ashio smiles and nods back, as the duergar takes a his leave Ashio picks up his glass and draines the remnants before heading towards the door, suddenly he stops struck by a most ammusing idea, he returns to the table, taking out a parchment from his pack he places it on the table and writes:

'FOR SALE,

Item: The blood of the Shebali Pau Mai'

If interested leave your contact details at the inn at
Qo's and you will be contacted ASAP.'

*Grinning he moves towards the wall and pins the parchment there, the shadows around him become deeper and deeper as he fades from plain sight*
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 pm

\\ Ok, If you had won said fight then you could run with this RP, However it was a double knock out so no evidence of the bout remains, Eye witnesses were there of course and lies and rumors can be spread but no hard evidence. I'm afraid you're going to have to retract this RP and the 'item' listed for sale Wink
Back to top Go down
Salladin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

GeeFresh wrote:
\\ Ok, If you had won said fight then you could run with this RP, However it was a double knock out so no evidence of the bout remains, Eye witnesses were there of course and lies and rumors can be spread but no hard evidence. I'm afraid you're going to have to retract this RP and the 'item' listed for sale Wink

//Im afraid not Cool , as i was raised IC, there was no mention of an ooc raise, i even rp'd wiping the blood off my blade as i picked myself up off the floor. so there is evidance.
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:36 pm

Also, in light of this RP rumor/story, that blood can be anyones...
Drows lie.
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm

\\ We were both raised OOC after both killing each other but if you want to continue with this then be my guest, I'll just ignore any reference to it IC. For the sake of not starting an OOC disagreement I suggest you do the same.
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 pm

Not sure who did the raising, but for future reference, please make sure that it is clear when you give OOC raise or that at least everyone is aware that it is OOC. It must be called out, not assumed and if an onlooker does it and you are the victim, before moving ahead with rp make sure weather you were raised OOC or not.

As many more skirmishes are bound to arise, it is very important to be clear when communicating OOC things like OOC raises and such otherwise you could raise someone and they could get up and just start swinging again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Well don't mean to be picky, or sound like I'm trying to start arguments... but tbh, just as Pau remembered the conversation before the fight (i,e Qil not striking at her), then it would mean it was an IC raise, otherwise she would only remember flashes of what seemed to be a fight... and subsequenlty have death amensia. So, therefore any of the previous RP in the story would also need to be removed.

Besides this, it's drow RP and, as we both know propaganda. Even if there was NO IC raise on both sides, it can be easily put down to it and tbh who really cares? There's going to be out and out slander of the houses and members... don't take it personally against your char... We picked 'drow' for a reason.

So yeah, agreed it should be made clear.... but I thought I'd make note of the above (and it's not an angry post I promise.. I just thought I'd air my view on it)
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Ok, well if you want to be picky about it I'll have a say as well Wink Death amnesia doesn't work anymore as no one dies, it's been changed to near death with SoZ so we were basically knocked out, my opinion on amnesia is it's personal choice usually but the issue here is that no one really won the fight, everyone got defeated so no one should be able to make grandiose claims about it as they can when they win because no one won outright!

Furthermore the only one left alive out of the two houses there was Rayner but rather than claim victory for Mori’hyanda in the ‘call to arms’ RP I claim to have been dragged away unconscious and taken away from the scene as I didn’t want to get into this sort of OOC mess I knew I would have if I had laid claim to have won the bout by having the last man standing.

No one there stated anyone was raised IC, in fact thinking about it I distinctly remember Fargoth saying “\\ OOC Raise”. Correct me if I’m wrong here as I didn’t take a screenie as I didn’t think it would come to this :O
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:18 pm

GeeFresh wrote:

No one there stated anyone was raised IC, in fact thinking about it I distinctly remember Fargoth saying “\\ OOC Raise”. Correct me if I’m wrong here as I didn’t take a screenie as I didn’t think it would come to this :O

This isn't an argument - and it hasn't 'come down to' the nitty gritty either... but it's two way RP (and duergars and others were there too, but eh, why are you so bothered? if you were unconcious, that means ashio was too)

GeeFresh wrote:
no one should be able to make grandiose claims about it as they can when they win because no one won outright!
Why not? It's a claim... there doesn't have to be fact to a claim.

Edit: Btw, fargoth said no to ooc raise which was when someone mentioned 'ooc raise? just in case we crash, i dont want them to spawn in the ooc room dead'.

OH and pressing away from this - with the SOZ thing - what I don't understand is if your IC unconcious, why do you need to use a raise dead? Where are the defining rules on ooc raises now? What happens with assasinations if there is no death amensia?

Can we not argue please?
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:08 pm

\\ Argh! I thought we had dropped this already... ok then deal time. If Ash want's to continue with his RP and there is no loss of memory then he can but then I will regain my memories as well and change my RP to Mori wining the fight by having Rayner left alive.

Death, dying, unconchiousness, time frame and memory are impossible to deal with on a PW and is a constant sourse of headache! heh

Oh, and this is just friendly banter, not an argument (yet Wink)
Back to top Go down
Vilmiathien
Admin
Vilmiathien

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 pm

If you can not be healed your dead, if Death's door rule is not working, thems the frayed ropes.

Look guys, this is really not a bit deal either way it goes, so it's just not worth argueing over, lol. Just in the future, remember this as an example of why it need to be clear with OOC raise so it dont get confusing again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://szithcity.aforumfree.com
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:20 am

LOL, yeah pretty much it, make sure that all people involved are clear about the raises.

- The RP outcome of that conversation really doesn't matter to me, because either way - it's going to be the same end Smile
Ashio can do what he pleases when it comes down to it, its not down to me... but my point was, if a char seems to take it one way, then it leaves another the option to take it the same way.

i,e if the char 1 after death, doesnt have amnesia - this would show it was an IC raise.
char 2 sees this, and 'remembers' then IC what happened. The rules on death go both ways.

This is how I see it, and anyway, it's just down to what vilm said, if we're clear, then theres no probs Smile

Any storys/RP or whatever coming from either of our houses, most are going to be lies, made up, or whatever, so I wont take it personally if you say something, you shouldnt if I do - it's all drow propaganda and I'm suprised there would be any truth in any of our IC stories/rumors Wink
Back to top Go down
Vornrak

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:33 pm

That is the beauty of it! You never know when it is a lie or thruth. You may lie, knowing the other will consider you lie, or say the thruth with the same results!

Only, IMHO, a bluff check while RP may lead to other outcome.
Back to top Go down
Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:02 am

/// sorry, I'm a couple of days behind coming into this but i would like to offer something up that could be fun for the war - who ever kills Raye'Kan can take his shadow jar and use it to re- summon the shade back from the Plane of Shadows and "use" him like a summoned extra planer creature. Thought it would be fun for the Mori to have a shade slave, if they can kill him.

// My hope is that this could also offer up some fun post war role play should Dev'Lin want to get their shade and sorciere master back regardless of if they win or lose the house war

// If both house leaders are willing to go for this, please let me know =)
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:14 am

Raye'Kan Dev'Lin wrote:
/// sorry, I'm a couple of days behind coming into this but i would like to offer something up that could be fun for the war - who ever kills Raye'Kan can take his shadow jar and use it to re- summon the shade back from the Plane of Shadows and "use" him like a summoned extra planer creature. Thought it would be fun for the Mori to have a shade slave, if they can kill him.

// My hope is that this could also offer up some fun post war role play should Dev'Lin want to get their shade and sorciere master back regardless of if they win or lose the house war

// If both house leaders are willing to go for this, please let me know =)

I'm up for that.... Is there a an important master of disaster we can 'steal' in Mori, so they too have a mission to accomplish? Wink
Back to top Go down
Rayner

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:56 am

Yea surrreee You could take Rayner, however I think I would rather stay in the depth of your house at that point, much better treatment I think.
Back to top Go down
Qilintha Dev'Lin

Qilintha Dev'Lin

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:01 am

Rayner wrote:
Yea surrreee You could take Rayner, however I think I would rather stay in the depth of your house at that point, much better treatment I think.

LOL, yeah! Too right! Tsk tsk bad jaluk!
Feel paus wrath! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeeFresh

GeeFresh

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:59 pm

There's a thread for stories in the IC section of TFR if anyone wishes to post their tales then they can do so here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda   House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House war: Dev'Lin and Mori'hyanda
Page 1 of 1